The 9.5 se white electric shower combines Gainsborough's advanced showering technology with economy, practicality and convenience. With a start/stop push button and a single dial controlling the flow rate and temperature it is easy for all the family to use.
Gainsborough 'Spray Control' technology maximises the water flow by:
- automatically adjusting to the incoming mains water supply temperature
- maintaining an even spray pattern
The showerhead features advanced silicone nozzles which expand and contract according to the rate of flow - these 'active' nozzles are unique to Gainsborough.
Free 1 year manufacturer guarantee
Spare parts for 9.5 se Electric Shower
Customer Reviews for the 9.5 se White Electric Shower:
"Excellent service! Easy to use website. Easily answered my questions with regard to a replacement shower. Excellent service and online information about product. Delivery on time, exceeded my expectations, would definitely use again. Online tracking very useful indeed."
Miss Newman, May 2012
"I am replacing a Gainsborough shower with a new Gainsborough shower as I have been pleased with the product and how long the shower has lasted. Very pleased with the item, the order time and delivery time - overall a great experience."
Mrs Whitfield, February 2012
- Gloss White Finish with white/chromed accessories
- Simple to operate
- Push button start/stop
- Single dial controls flow and temperature
- 'Spray Control' maximises flow adjusting to the incoming mains water supply temperature
- Single mode showerhead with rub-clean spray plate to minimise build up of limescale
- Swivel 'push click' showerhead to hose connection - prevents shower hose from twisting
- Phased shutdown safety feature
- Over temperature protection system - protects users from selecting an unsafe temperature
- 1 year guarantee
- BEAB approved
- Minimum operating pressure - 0.09MPa (0.9 bar) (at a flow rate of 8 litres per minute)
- Maximum operating pressure - 1.0MPa (10 bar)
- Water entry - 15mm top, bottom or rear on right side of unit to 15mm push fit connector (provided)
- Cable entry - top, bottom or rear on right side of unit
- Unit dimensions - H297 x W218 x D104mm
- Cable size chart